|| Rental Housing Association of Greater Springfield
Rental Housing Association of Greater Springfield, Inc
As a landlord, you need to be informed. RHAGS can help you avoid costly mistakes. Join RHAGS, keep informed and start seeing the numerous benefits of membership in this active organization.
What is RHAGS?
RHAGS is an organization in which landlords share experiences and exchange information on all issues pertaining to property ownership. The organization publishes monthly newsletters and has monthly dinner meetings that are held on the second Thursday of the month with guest speakers addressing issues of concern to property owners.
Becoming a member of RHAGS comes with automatic membership to the Massachusetts Rental Housing Association (MRHA ). MRHA is a statewide organization that provides a monthly newsletter, educational trainings and a committee working with Legislative Affairs that affect landlords in Massachusetts.
- Understand the rules of housing court to be an effective plaintiff.
- Stay current with developments in the industry through our monthly newsletter, website and dinner meetings.
- Learn about pending laws and regulations that impact landlords and influence legislators with your opinions.
- Have access to Massachusetts specific materials, including landlord manuals, forms and sample leases.
- Find ways to lower your expenses and run your business more effectively.
- Learn ways to limit liability from tenants, guests and workers.
- Learn how to avoid fines for discrimination and code enforcement.
- Prevent lead paint poisoning by learning the laws and their impact on your business.
- Meet and learn from other members who are eager share solutions to common landlord problems.
- Become part of a strong voice of the largest property owners group in Western Mass.
The Springfield group holds monthly dinner meetings on the second Thursday of each month, except july and August. Springfield is an extremely active group with over active 180 members.
There are a number of resources that are available to help members. Join our organization and take advantage of the guidance, information, education and resources that you can't get anywhere else!