Welcome to the MetroWest Property Owners Association!
The association of landlords and property owners in MetroWest, Massachusetts
Metro West Property Owners Association (MWPOA) is a nonprofit volunteer organization in which landlords share experiences, exchange information and help each other on all issues pertaining to owning and managing property.
This is a great way to meet other landlords and share your concerns/expertise.
We meet 5 times a year on the second Tuesday of the month. (September, November, January, March and May). In July, we have an annual picnic with an auction. To see our current events list click here. Chapter Scheduled Events
The meetings at the AHEPA, 80 Northborough Rd East Marlborough, MA. Each meeting has guest speakers who discuss issues of importance to property owners. Our January meeting is an open session where you can ask questions of other members of the organization.
If you are a landlord, you cannot afford not to be informed! Join MWPOA, keep informed and take advantage of the many benefits of membership in our organization!
We are an affiliate of The Massachusetts Rental Housing Association
Membership is $50.00 for one year ($35 for the local chapter and $15 for the state organization).
Our meetings go from September to May with an annual picnic in July.
With your membership you get:
* Access to all MWPOA meetings
* MWPOA Newsletters
* Automatic membership to the Massachusetts Rental Housing Association (MRHA)
* Ability to share information with other MWPOA landlords
* MWPOA Email list - ask questions of other members
* MWPOA Classified list - put items to sell or rentals that are available
* MWPOA Facebook page
* MRHA Forum · Access to Members Only Section of the web site
* Contractor list - get recommendations from others on contractors
* Eviction list - Marlborough, Framingham and Worcester eviction lists going back several years
* Sample leases and applications
* Product discounts
The MetroWest group holds monthly dinner meetings, except July and August. This is an extremely active group with over 60 members.